If you are interested in music, we recommend you to take part in a festival in Hungary . If you wish, we can send you the detailed festivalprograms, we can arrange tickets, book your hotel, restaurants and organise your excursions.
The most important festivals in Hungary are as follows:
- The Springfestival in Budapest has more than a 20 year tradition with concerts, operas, operettas and dances at the end of March every year.
- The Wagner Days in Budapest in June.
- The Operafestival in Miskolc is at the beginning of June.
- The Open-air Festival in Szeged is very nice with operas, operettas, rockoperas, concerts in July.
- The Opera- and Balettfestival in Budapest is in August.
- The Harpfestival and the Liszt Festival are special events in October. They take place at the Royal Palace, in Gödöllő, 30 Km from Budapest.
There are lots of interesting cultural- and musicprograms in Hungary, which can be organised with city tours and circular tours, as well.